Always choose an organization that is trusted and has a verified track record. Check the qualifications of the teachers and the way they teach.
Verify the number of students in every class. Check the location and infrastructure of the best IELTS Coaching Center. Check out other services like Visa Counseling. Confirm if the institution has an official affiliation with foreign universities and colleges. Make sure if the institution adheres to the latest curriculum.
Many language schools and private universities offer test preparation courses. They usually have quite intense schedules, filling up with many hours in a short time, and sometimes they follow the same formats as regular ESL classes.
Also, there are many tutors online, and in real life, who market themselves as “test prep experts”. With so many options available, how can you be sure that you will choose the Best IELTS Classes in Ahmedabad that will get you results?
Why is a “test prep expert” a legend?
- First, let me remove the recognition as an instructor or private tutor as a “test prep expert”.
This is impossible.
- To prepare the other person for the exam, the teacher should become familiar with the format of the test, the types of questions, the scoring systems, and the expectations of the examiner.
- Knowing all this information about different tests requires decades of experience with each exam, which, if you do not study with a 100-year-old person, is impossible.
- I’ve been working with IELTS for over a decade, and it took me at least half the time to develop the right systems and strategies for my students to use in exams.
- I can’t imagine reaching the level of my knowledge about the IELTS exam and results and toy and set and GR etc.
There are, of course, some testing strategies that apply to some exams if not some; However, each exam has a very unique set of expectations and guidelines that must be set to reach your goal, and beyond that, you want to achieve the dreams in your life.
When faced with the myriad of options available in preparing for IELTS, you have to choose a course and a teacher who is just IELTS.
For example, the class cannot even prepare for your TOEFL.
Testing strategies, question types, and formats vary considerably between these two high-level exams, and one class will not prepare you perfectly for either one.
You can save yourself a lot of money and time if you choose the right path. Follow these three steps to do it.
Step 1) Make sure your teacher knows IELTS
- Second, don’t be afraid to ask questions about the person teaching the class.
- He or she must be an IELTS professional and know what the examiner is looking for.
- For example, she or she should be able to answer these questions:
- How is 6 different from 7 for grammar?
- How can I ensure 7 or more for vocabulary on a lying exam?
- What does the examiner want to see in Writing Task 1?
- How do I plan my Writing Task 1 jawan in less than 3 minutes to hit the scoring criteria of 7 or 8?
- If the teacher can’t answer these questions in a simple, clear, straightforward way for you to understand immediately, don’t trust this person to prepare you for the test.
Step 2) Get success stories
Also, try to find students who have previously gone through this course and then got their target score, and were thus able to migrate or attend a prestigious university and earn their degree.
On our website, for example, you can see the testimonials of students who have entered our system, diligently followed our 30-day study plan, and achieved 7.5 and 8s.
While most courses in traditional classrooms and inline will not be able to give you this proof of success, leave the guarantee of increasing scores alone, as the 3 Key IELTS Success System, does our course.
Step 3) Invest in your success
In short, you understand that you have to invest in your future.
You cannot prepare for IELTS on your personal.
Still, you don’t want to spend your money and time on lessons that won’t prepare you for success.
Don’t be afraid to ask questions and spend time researching before you choose.