Don’t just download a list of vocabulary. You need to create a list of your problem word. Give yourself a spelling test every day until you get a perfect score.
Words that you always get wrong create a story for it. That helps you to remember it.
Manage your book by topic. Add your new word along with the meaning and pronunciation.
Jump on your Podcasts app if you have a mobile or download from the internet if you’re on an android and explore the metaphysical world of pods.
Watch more and more English speaking videos of a native speaker.
How to Improve Your IELTS Listening Score
1st of all, eliminate basic mistakes.
IELTS Listening test requires attention.
Each question set has a new set of directions.
As you practice, and especially on test day, make it a habit to circle or underline word/number count limitations for each set of short answer questions.
What you do right after you write your answers can have an impact on your IELTS Listening band score.
Double-check your spelling.
Lack of understanding about a particular academic topic can hold you back.
There are 5 things you can do today to increase your listening score
- Your dynamic listening skills will need to work overtime to make sure you don’t miss essential details.
- You need to pay concentration to what precisely is being asked of you in each question.
- Make sure you’re spelling your answers perfectly, as it will not be marked correct if a word is misspelled.
- Get knowledgeable with each accent so that you can identify the difference in vowel sounds.
- You only hear the recordings once, so there is not enough time to concern about your spelling. Learn More Visit IELTS Coaching Classes in Ahmedabad